- ADDRESSABLE GEOFENCING -
Target Mailing List Contacts
Household Level Targeting
A powerful, efficient and accurate new way to target specific households and businesses with Static, Video & OTT Advertising.
How Does Geofencing Marketing Work?
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Angry Bird, Weather Channel, Emoji Keyword, Words With Friends) or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo fence.
How Addressable (Household) Geofencing Works
The ability to leverage household geofencing gives advertisers the chance to get even more precise with their ad dollars while vastly limiting waste. And the beauty Within our programmatic platform, lists of addresses are easily on boarded, matched and scrubbed of any personally identifiable information so that there is no risk of breach in privacy:
- Utilize your own list of addresses or tap our team to pull a list of addresses for your targeting needs based on demographic and psychographic details.
- Physical addresses which an advertiser wants to target are uploaded into our platform.
- The addresses are then matched against plat line data to collect the exact physical location, size and shape of the individually matched addresses.
- The system then geo-fences each matched address to collect and target users specific only to that distinct address location. If desired, desktop, laptop, and OTT/CTV devices are also targeted through our cross device graph.
- Audiences at every single address are updated on a daily basis.
Track exactly how many people saw your ads and visited your website (online) or business (offline). We provide you with a dashboard to view your ad metrics and performance. Plus, with geofencing technology we can track how many people physically visited your store, event or other location after viewing your ads.